Thursday, January 01, 2009

Acting again...


Alhamdulillah.. Praise be only to Allah..

It's a new year again.. That's life we are in.. That's what we call reality.. The real thing is, we will always go forward and no one is able to go back even for 1 second..

Great..! But believe me.. We should still refer to the past since that is the most valuable days in our life.. We don't know what gonna happen today.. Same for tomorrow.. But yesterday can guide us on how to go on with the balance of the time we have today.. tomorrow and so on..
Why? Coz history might be repeating...

I'm facing the same loop.. If you guys remember, I did inform that my Senior Eng have left the company somewhere in July 07.. During that time, I'm still considered fresh.. Less than one year experience here in Silterra.. A lot of things happen.. issues.. interruption.. external audit by Earnst and Young.. few customers visit.. Anual revision of spec and procedures.. revision of few safety documentation on OSHAS and initiating new document on HIRARC.. hookup of new tools.. annual 2008 budget drafting and preparation and so on.. All of this headache took place only in 8 months time..

I would say that the time was really hard and challenging but yet the most interesting time in my life.. I feel like flying all around the places in this company.. Learn much on management job.. Meet people that I have never met before and start creating my own network.. I stay with my tech till late night and come back very eraly in the morning.. At the end.. It's just one word can describe the feeling.. SATISFIED..!!

In March 08.. I received one senior engineer which I respect much.. He is just like my father.. Very cool and steady.. He is around 46 Y.O now and previously from Site Operation Department.. Just came back from Haj in year 1428 H.. He join this company almost 9 years ago and having all the facilities system information at his fingertips.. Time passed.. he did a lot of contribution in our system when he take over the Sr. Engr post for UPW system.. It's a real relief for me..

But suddenly.... after 9 month with us... the tribe has spoken...

He'll be promoted as Site Operation's manager.. What does it means? It means that his old department want him back and have stole him from our hand without negotiation..

So now...

--> Please complete the slogan in your own words in not more that 5 pages.. Huhu.. ;)

Whatever it is.. it is still a Happy New Year to all of you guys..

Ikhlas from..
~mU!z~

2 comments:

mr fotografer said...

So now.. does it mean that Tun Abd. Muiz will be promoted to the Senior Engineer post? Wow, that's impressive. You will be 26 this year (still considered young), but you'll shoulder great responsibility.

Yeah, great power, comes great responsibility. Hehe..all d best!

(x tau lah slogan yg dilengkapkan ni menepati apa yg sepatutnya..haha)

Anonymous said...

Very good!